- Free Ovum Webinar: Leverage the tactical and strategic value of ICT in new institutional operating models #futureedtech 10 April 2015 | 12:21 pm
- Social Media Is a Versatile Multi-Tool @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 24 March 2015 | 2:19 pm
- Digital Literacy, Engagement, and Digital Identity Development @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 17 March 2015 | 12:31 pm
- Digital Leadership @InsideHigherEd #futureedtech 16 March 2015 | 11:44 am
- Smart City funding and finance: where’s the money, and who’s paying? 10 March 2015 | 4:44 pm
Practical, real world insights for deploying cost-effective and innovative ICT
Smart Strategies for Healthcare Technology
Latest news: download the agenda with just one click, here
Healthcare is changing
Rising costs, changing demographics and growing consumer expectations are changing healthcare. Providers and payers are seeking better quality care and improved outcomes whilst striving for much more efficient models of delivery. The recent reforms in the UK, the US and other countries are all part of this movement.
IT facilitates a Health Information Revolution
These pressures for transformation are changing the status of IT in healthcare as it facilitates an information revolution in healthcare. Increasingly, ICT is being used more collaboratively to support and drive substantial cultural and strategic change and provide the infrastructure, processes and tools to support this.
How to leverage technology to implement effective change?
Ovum’s Smart healthcare Summit has been developed to provide critical input for IT leaders in healthcare, providing objective, timely, evaluation of the different healthcare challenges and applications and solutions for tackling them.
The format of the event is discursive with roundtable discussions and case studies from leading CIO and Clinical Directors in healthcare providers, sharing their experiences on what works and what does not.
This conference will give you the knowledge and tools to:
- Implement and sustain effective ICT strategies without breaking the bank
- Maximise resources in the current financially constrained environment
- Support real time healthcare decision making
- Share information across health and social care institutions
- Get in early on the mobile apps curve
- Better enable collaborative team working
- Senior representatives from NHS Trusts, CSUs and CCGs, Hospital and Practice Management teams, Government bodies and local authorities
- The event has been researched and developed for the following job functions within in UK and European healthcare providers: CCIO, CIO, CTO, CMO, Director IT, ICT Manager, Director ehealth, Director Health Information, Informatics Director, Head of Telecare & Clinical Director
During the event you can tap into Ovum’s expertise through one-to-one consultations with our analysts at the Analyst Clinic.
Here, in 30 minute meetings, you will be able to discuss the challenges facing your organization and get personalized advice on how the latest trends in business technology will affect your business and your industry sector. Ovum’s global IT and Telecoms analyst team and experts in their respective fields, are available to meet with you. We encourage you to take advantage of this experience by securing a one-to-one meeting in advance to be sure of availability, or on the day.
“Very good coverage of key areas of interest. Thought provoking. Very informative event”PM, TRW/LUCAS
“An excellent overview of key topics and industry trends – a day very well spent”NA, Wellcome Trust